DYE PENTRANT TESTING
All NDT personnel, inspectors and technicians engaged in, or responsible for, inspection of castings, forgings or fabricated items during manufacture or in-service.
Materials, methods, compatibility of materials, equipment and safety aspects; practical exercises; methods of assessing sensitivity.
During the Level 2 instruction writing and application, attendees requiring only Level 1 training will carry out practical applications to written instructions.
The course ends with a written and practical test.
- to explain the basic principles of penetrant inspection methods.
- to carry out penetrant inspection using solvent-removable, water-washable and post emulsifiable/removal processes.
- to write clear and concise inspection instructions and test reports.
CIC Instructor is:
- ASME AUTHORIZED INSPECTOR.
- API AUTHORIZED INSPECTOR.
- ASNT-NDT-LEVEL III (RT, UT, VT, PT, MT).
- CERTIFIED WELDING ENGINEER.
the delegate who attend the course and pass the examinationa shll be awarded a Level II certificate in Penetrant Testing.